Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Missing pilot awards
Star 
If you are missing an award from your pilot profile and you have confirmed that you completed the objectives for that award, please post here and I will issue the award as soon as possible.

Thanks,
[Image: TGW001.png]
P1 Rated

Holds a P1 Rating from VATSIM

Welcome

Presented to all new pilots at Scoot Virtual

Second Officer

Reached the rank of Second Officer

Connected

Completed a flight on the VATSIM or IVAO network

hi admin currently i am missing all of this awards as stated above
All fixed up Chua. Awards should now show up on your pilot profile.
Can i get this added to my account please

"Fair Dinkum
Completed a flight to Australia"
Added Mike, thanks for advising.
(02-07-2018, 10:43 PM)Mike Sharpe Wrote: If you are missing an award from your pilot profile and you have confirmed that you completed the objectives for that award, please post here and I will issue the award as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Hi Mike!  have completed the Karma Scootra tour earlier this month.....happy new year!
(30-12-2019, 11:34 PM)TGW207 Rodney Shephard Wrote:
(02-07-2018, 10:43 PM)Mike Sharpe Wrote: If you are missing an award from your pilot profile and you have confirmed that you completed the objectives for that award, please post here and I will issue the award as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Hi Mike!  have completed the Karma Scootra tour earlier this month.....happy new year!

Nice mate, Grats!

I have issued the award, 

Have a great weekend.
(31-01-2020, 11:25 PM)Mike Sharpe Wrote:
(30-12-2019, 11:34 PM)TGW207 Rodney Shephard Good morning I am missing Athens, Berlin, Aloha, Fair Dinkum,  Long Hauler  and Scooter thanks Mike Wrote:

Thanks,

Nice mate, Grats!

I have issued the award, 

Have a great weekend.
(17-02-2020, 01:11 PM)TGW207 Rodney Shephard Wrote:
(31-01-2020, 11:25 PM)Mike Sharpe Wrote:
(30-12-2019, 11:34 PM)TGW207 Rodney Shephard Good morning I am missing Athens, Berlin, Aloha, Fair Dinkum,  Long Hauler  and Scooter thanks Mike Wrote:

Thanks,

Nice mate, Grats!

I have issued the award, 

Have a great weekend.

Hi Rod, 

Grats on your Captain Rank, that sure was fast! Added First officer, Focused, Moving Up, Athens, Berlin, Aloha, Fair Dinkum, Long Hauler, Scooter awards to your pilot profile.

Cheers,
Hi Mike,

I'm missing the following awards:

1. ALICE - Completed the Alice Springs ferry event

2. CONNECTED - Completed a flight on the ICAO/VATSIM network

Thank you and Happy New Year All!

Cheers,
Dan